Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Caring???

I definitely believe that i am a very caring individual because for me being caring  is not optional but it is crucial . I believe that every single human being has the exact same rights and that we should treat others the way we want to be treated. I want to be treated in a polite and caring way so i try 110% to treat other people with care and politeness. One example of why i am caring is that I (along with some other friends) am raising money to build a well in countries of poverty so that they can have sanitary water. Water is a necessity for life and it is extremely heartbreaking to know that a lot of people around the world don't even have the resources to drink safe water. I really hope that everyone can be caring because I believe that that is the only thing missing from this world.


No comments:

Post a Comment